If I may be able to support your journey, professionally or otherwise, please don’t hesitate to reach out (and please follow up if I don’t respond in a week!). I especially welcome messages from BIPOC (AAPI to the front) and women. Supportive mentors have made all the difference for me and it’s a joy to pay this forward, so again please don’t hesitate to cold email 🌞
Design is my passion and I love learning its contours through new collaborations and/or freelance work.
If you’d like to talk or work together, please get in touch (email@example.com).
Consulting & Design Services
Branding + strategy
- Website design + implementation (on Wordpress, Squarespace, Cargo)
Accessible user interface design
- User research
- Participatory design and co-creation workshop design
Graphic design + illustration
Approach & Pricing
Collaboration, accessibility, and comfort are important to me. I like to work with my clients to understand your vision, a realistic timeline, and deliverables that we can be proud of. I offer a sliding scale, and if your budget and vision do not align, I can work with you to make adjustments.
“Hear the Stories,” a digital storytelling website to archive community conversations recorded during the Washing project.
- Custom illustrations & animations
- Brainstorm → wireframes → final custom implementation on Squarespace
MIT Transmedia Storytelling Initiative
3D/5G: Surveillance and Agency poster - Eventbrite
- Illustration & graphic design
MIT Open Documentary Lab
XR @ ODL - live website
Main ODL website - live website
- For both websites, led the brainstorm → high-fidelity wireframes & visual branding
- Full implementation on Wordpress, migration of previous website data, & documentation for maintenance
Civic Data Design Lab, MIT
Main CDDL website - live website
- Brainstorm → wireframes
- Full implementation on Cargo, migration of previous website data, & documentation for maintenance