I am not currently taking design commissions as I wrap up school.
Design is my passion and I love learning its contours through new collaborations and/or freelance work. Here are freelance services I offer:
- Branding + strategy
- Website design + implementation (on Wordpress, Squarespace, Cargo)
- Accessible user interface design
- Data visualization
- User research
- Participatory design and co-creation workshop design
- Frontend development
- Graphic design + illustration
Approach & PricingCollaboration, accessibility, and comfort are important to me. I like to work with my clients to understand your vision, a realistic timeline, and deliverables that we can be proud of. I offer a sliding scale, and if your budget and vision do not align, I can work with you to make adjustments.
Washing 洗作“Hear the Stories,” a digital storytelling website to archive community conversations recorded during the Washing project.
- I worked with artist Lily Xie to create illustrations and animations.
- I led the project brainstorm, creation of wireframes, to implementation on a custom Squarespace website.
MIT Transmedia Storytelling Initiative
3D/5G: Surveillance and Agency, Eventbrite
- I created an illustration and designed the event poster.
MIT Open Documentary Lab- I led the design process from brainstorm to creating high-fidelity wireframes and visual branding, to final implementation on Wordpress. This also included migration of previous website data and creating documentation to help the ODL maintain the website.
XR @ ODL - live website
MIT Open Documentary Lab website - live website
MIT Civic Data Design LabMain CDDL website - live website
- I led the design process from brainstorm, to making wireframes, to implementation on a custom Cargo site. This included migration of previous website data and documentation for maintenance.